A wonderful excursion of the City of Lima, the Paracas National Reserva and the city of Ica and its famous oasis of Huacachina where you will get the chance to learn how to sandboard and ride on the dune buggies.
Also enjoy a thrilling flight over the Nazca Lines, offering a spectacular opportunity to see 12 of the most famous Nazca Lines, including the hummingbird, dog, hands, astronaut, tree, spider, whale, lizard, shark and more.
• Hotel in Paracas. Food/beverages
• Hotel in Lima. Food/beverages
• USD10.00 airport tax (TUUA) fee paid at time you board the aircraft
• Original Passport
• Appropriate clothing for sunny weather
• Hat, Sun glasses, Sun protection
• Water, Snacks
2D1N Tour from Lima airport to Paracas, Ica, Huacachina + Nazca Lines leaves every day and is available all year round.
Cancellations allowed with 48 hours notice and a $10 usd per person cancellation fee